Work With Us
InnerSpace is Now Hiring:
General Requirements for applicants should include:
- Background in Art, or experience in a parallel role
- A knowledge of and skillset for handling of art works, antiquities, and artistic prints using the appropriate materials and methods.
- Ability to optimize Physical Space and Organization.
- Handy Work, General Maintenance
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Ability to thrive in a busy environment
- Is a Self Starter, has initiative and willingness to learn, grow and adapt.
- Professional appearance and demeanor, Positive Energy
• Tech Guru / Art & Product Photographer
• General Camera Skills, ability to photograph products, and edit to ensure they are web ready.
• Photoshop Proficiency, Shopify Knowledge is ideal.
• Adding all works to inventory in web, and offline with high quality edited images.
• Must have general online marketing knowledge, inclusive of social media, and newsletter campaign building.
• Archivist, Handler, Organizer
• Handling, installations, hanging, packing, and shipping paintings, prints, and sculptures.
• Logistical Strategy and Optimization
• Organizing and optimizing exhibit Aesthetic, workspace flow, manage inventory, storage etc.
• Sales / Collector Relations
• Collector, customer and client outreach.
• Public Relations, and marketing.
• Customer facing, storefront management, and sales.
Apply by emailing a cover letter and copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org