Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I reserve a date for my event?
• Clarify with InnerSpace the exact duration of the booking, including load-in, setup, installation, strike and load-out.
• Receive and sign space agreement.
• Send %50 deposit of total booking price to InnerSpace.
• Your date will be solidified.
• Cancelations by InnerSpace, client will receive %100 refund.
• Cancellations by client 14 days prior to event date will receive %50 refund
What about Clean Up, Trash and Recycling?
What furniture does InnerSpace have?
• We offer 3’x6’ table rentals at $25 per table
• We offer chair rentals at $2 per chair.
We have in house:
• 3 3ft x 3 ft Tables
• 3 3ft x 3 ft x 3ft triangular platforms
• high merchandise display / counter / bar
• Various Paintings, Permanent Collection of InnerSpace.
(These can be displayed upon request, Host Curator is financially responsible for any damages to the pieces in the collection)
Can we do a walk through?
• We offer a walk through to serious inquiries only. We also offer private viewings of the permanent art collection.
Can we as curators/hosts serve alcohol?
• Private events can serve alcohol
• You can only sell alcohol if you have a license to do so under California State Law.
Can we hang paintings, photographs and frames? How can we do that?
• If you wish to hang artwork and/or photographs there is a $200 fee for repair and restoration of walls.
Can we use the adjacent Indian Alley Werdin Place?
• Absolutely no alcohol is permitted outside InnerSpace.
• Gate stays open until 11PM, and guests are allowed to hang out in the area.
Can we have food?
• Absolutely. We do not have a kitchen, but you may use one of our suggested catering partners, or outsource yourself.
What about parking?
• Joes Parking lot is directly across the street. $8-$10
• Metered Street Parking on Los Angeles and Main Streets
• Free street parking after 7pm (Los Angeles St.) Free after 8pm (Main St.)
Do you represent artists?
You are welcome to submit your artwork to email@example.com for consideration. We have quarterly group shows open to the public, and residency programs.